Interested in having a space at the Blessing of the Combines festival? We'd love to have you and there's plenty of room. Our festival draws an estimated 3000+ people each year.
Exhibitors are asked to be open from 10 am to 3:00 pm. This gives attendees time to visit your booths before the Combines roll into town at 11 am.
You may set up as early as 7:00 am, but we ask that all participants be set up and have their vehicles out of the area by 8:30 am at the latest. Participants must stay until the Combines leave at approximately 3:00 pm.
FOOD VENDORS MUST CONTACT A COMMITTEE MEMBER FOR SPACE TO AVOID DUPLICATION.
All exhibitors must provide their own tents, tables and chairs. We only provide the space.
We have three types of vendor spaces:
- TENT SPACE (10x10 or greater tent; located on a closed street – Bank St, Willow St., Sturgis Park)
- GREEN ST. SIDEWALK space (5x10 or greater) –Your area must be entirely on the sidewalk - no extension into the street to allow space for the Combines. Any cover must be sidewalk canopies or patio umbrellas.
- WASHINGTON ST. SIDEWALK space - (10x10 tent max) - Space for up to a 10x10 canopy tent but exhibitor space limited to 5x10 to allow foot traffic to pass by without walking into the street.
- $50 for a 10' x 10' space for food vendors
- $25 for crafters and vendors for a space that allows space for a 10x10 tent
- $25 for a 10' x 5' sidewalk space by the combines (Your booth must be entirely on the sidewalk - no extension into the street. This area is hot and patio umbrellas or sidewalk tents no larger than 5 feet wide are encouraged.)
Additional space is priced in 5' increments as follows:
- $20 for 5 feet increments for food vendors. (e.g. a 10' x 20' space would be $90)
- $5 for sidewalk spaces in 5' increments (e.g. a 20' x 5' would total $35.00)
- $5 for 10x10 spaces in 5' increments (e.g. a 10' x 20' would total $35.00)